Tuesday, July 14, 2020

In Color Posies




After I made the cards in my Gorgeous Posies kit last week, I made a few more cards with the set.  I love this flower and leaf - they are so easy to cut out, if you want to.

Have I mentioned how much I like the new In Colors?  They truly look great together.  On this card, I used Cinnamon Cider, Bumble Bee, Misty Moonlight, and Just Jade. 

I also brought in my absolute favorite new product this year - the Old World Paper embossing folder.  That crinkled up look brings so much texture, and it's so versatile!

It needed something catchy, so I gold-embossed the flower centers and the greeting.  You may also notice some old gold-brushed card stock behind there, and some gold cord.  If you remember the brushed metallic card stocks from years ago, you'll be happy to know that there is some new stuff coming in the Aug-Dec (aka Holiday) catalog.  It's a 12x12 multi-pack, so you get a couple of sheets of each color - Copper, Gold, and Bronze - very autumnal!

I know it's still summer, but this is a Fall card in my book - and that's my favorite!  Don't forget - you can always copy a card design, but change the colors or some elements to suit you.

Don't forget about my July Workshop, and Christmas Cards Class (To Go).


Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Gorgeous Posies
Ink:  Cinnamon Cider, Bumble Bee, Misty Moonlight, Just Jade, Versamark
Paper: Cinnamon Cider, Bumble Bee, Misty Moonlight, Just Jade, Brushed Gold
Other: Old World Paper embossing folder, Gilded embossing powder (Brutus Monroe), Gold cord

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment