Sunday, July 12, 2020

More Joseph's Coat - with brown!




After yesterday's fun with the Joseph's Coat technique, I thought I'd try some different colors.  I really wanted these fronds and leaves in various shades of green, but I wasn't wild about black on top - so I went with brown!

The shades of green that I used to cover my background are:  Pear Pizzazz, Granny Apple Green, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive, and Just Jade.  The brown ink I used is Memento Rich Cocoa.

Leaves are all from my most recent Unity Kit of the Month - Change the World, June 2020.  The greeting comes from that set too.   I embossed the greeting with Gilded embossing powder (glittery gold), but I can't make out the author of the quote.  :(


You can see I added some of my favorite Gilded Gems, along with some Lemon Lime Twist and Chocolate Chip ribbons that I had in my stash.

I hope you like this color variation on the Joseph's Coat Technique!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Change the World (Unity Stamp Co/Kit of the Month June 2020)
Ink:  Versamark, Pear Pizzazz, Granny Apple Green, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive, and Just Jade, Memento Rich Cocoa
Paper: Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Early Espresso
Other: Clear embossing powder (for Joseph's Coat), Gilded embossing powder (Brutus Monroe), Lemon Lime Twist Ombre ribbon, Chocolate Chip grosgrain, Gilded Gems

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment