Saturday, July 4, 2020

Sending my Box of Sunshine

What did you put in your Box of Sunshine?  Did you mail it, or give it to someone special?   I collected a few fun yellow things from Cracker Barrel, to put in my box.  Some candy, lotion, a beautiful scarf, and I also put some of the cards that I made in the box.

I'm sending it off on Monday!  I hope the chocolate doesn't melt.  :(



I added three of the cards and envelopes, so she can use them.


This scarf is beautiful!  I got it folded in the box, with the yellow tissue paper enclosing everything.  I really hope it travels well.


I really hope she enjoys it - what if she hates lemon???  :(  Hopefully the lotion and chocolate will make up for it!

#boxofsunshine

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment