Saturday, July 4, 2020

Box of Sunshine and Alternatives - Paper Pumpkin June 2020

WOW!!  The Paper Pumpkin kit that I got this month - Box of Sunshine is spot on!  The cards are a mix of bright colors and fruits, sunshine-y yellow, and bold orange.  I love them!  I made these six cards according to the suggestions....I liked them just fine, so I assembled.

I do that a lot with the Paper Pumpkin kits lately.  I make the cards exactly as they are designed - no extra thoughts or re-designing on my part.  It's just a time to enjoy the act of crafting.


Having said that, there were two cards in the kit that were just too plain for my liking.  So - I grabbed my sponge daubers and a bunch of ink pads and added color!  These are what I ended up with.


For the rainbow card, all I added was some small butterflies punched out of the coordinating colors.  Finished with some regular rhinestones.

For the blue card, I gold-embossed the globe and greeting from Beautiful World set.  I used some of the chameleon sequins from the Paper Pumpkin kit - they look a different color depending on what you put them on.  They're cool!

Just a reminder that sign-ups for July's Paper Pumpkin Kit close on July 10th!  This kit contains enough supplies to create nine postcards and coordinating envelopes, as well as nine die-cut tealight bags.
  • Card size: 4” x 5-1/4” (10.2 x 13.3 cm)
  • Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)

Coordinating Colors: Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Costal Cabana, Night of Navy


Summer Nights Add-On - available July 1st!   Contains 24 preprinted card bases and coordinating envelopes.

  • Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
  • Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)

Item 154973 | $10.00 USD |

The Summer Nights Add-On is not required to complete the Paper Pumpkin kit projects.

Sign up for your Paper Pumpkin Kit HERE before July 10th!  This is a monthly craft kit subscription.


Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!



No comments:

Post a Comment