Friday, July 3, 2020

July Virtual Workshop

Hello Friends!

I'm happy to share my July Virtual Workshop with you, and hope that you enjoy my projects.  Stampin' Up is also offering their Bonus Days Promotion this month, so you can also take advantage of that too.  Get all the details and my BONUS gift this month HERE.


If you did not catch me live, you can still watch it on my Demonstrator Page later, OR you can click the picture below to view it on YouTube.  (Sorry it's a little long!  I had a lot to talk about.)



If videos aren't your thing, these are the projects that I demonstrated, and more info about each.

First up is this cool leaf card, using watercolor pencils and a blender pen.  I embossed everything in white first, then colored in with the watercolor pencils and then smoothed everything out with a Blender pen.

I used a different leaf stamp from the Loyal Leaves set when I made the video.



Stamps:  Loyal Leaves, Waterfront
Colors:  Crumb Cake and Whisper White
Other:  white embossing powder, Watercolor pencils, blender pen, Elegant Faceted Gems, 3/16" Braided Linen Trim, Everyday Label punch

Next up, I made this bold and bright card using some new In Colors:  Magenta Madness, and Just Jade.  I paired them with Flirty Flamingo, and Granny Apple Green.

I hand-cut the flowers and leaves.  I also used some sponging on the leaves to make the outer edges darker.  Ink up the leaves in Granny Apple Green, and then sponge Just Jade around the edges.  It gives some depth.

The Granny Apple Green layer is cut using the Ornate Layers dies.  I attached the strip of designer series paper FIRST, then die-cut it - so the fancy edges would match up.


Stamps:  Healing Hugs
Colors:  Just Jade, Granny Apple Green, Magenta Madness, Flirty Flamingo
Other:  Ornate Layers dies, Gilded Gems

Next, we've got this great tag using the High Tide stamps.  I made the base of the tag using the largest, and second largest sizes of the Stitched Nested Labels dies. 

I had to use my new favorite embossing folder - Old World Paper...then ran some ink over the raised up bits for more color.

The lighthouse is stamped and hand-cut.  I used Misty Moonlight and Night of Navy, stamped on Misty Moonlight cardstock.  Jumbo Eyelet, ribbons, and some Frosted Epoxy droplets finished it off.


Stamps:  High Tide
Colors:  Night of Navy, Gray Granite, Misty Moonlight
Other: Stitched Nested Labels dies, Old World Paper embossing folder, Pewter Jumbo eyelet, Night of Navy grosgrain, Braided Linen Trim, (Clear &) Frosted Epoxy Droplets.

My last project is one of the new 3 1/8" Clear Acetate Boxes.  These little boxes DO hold the 3"x3" cards and envelopes.  However - disappointing - I discovered while making the video that they do NOT hold a standard gift/credit card.  Bummer, but still cute.

I used the Seaside Notions and Well Said stamps to make this project. 

The Bermuda Bay belly band looks great with Magenta Madness and Cinnamon Cider!

If you notice the seahorse and shells look like their ink is smeared - that is on purpose!  I used the Clear Wink of Stella to color them in, after I stamped them.  It acted like an aqua painter, and dragged the color in from the edges while making it all shimmery!  It really looks cool!


Stamps:  Seaside Notions, Well Said
Colors:  Bermuda Bay, Magenta Madness, Cinnamon Cider
Other:  3 1/8" Clear Acetate Box, Clear Wink of Stella pen, Rhinestones
  

I hope you enjoy these projects, and have a Happy Fourth this weekend!


Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment