Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Get Well Soon with Healing Hugs




Get Well Soon!  This is another card that I made last fall, when I was at my friend's house in Minnesota.  I should have posted it back then, but.....life...  anyway, I can see now that I used the Tufted embossing folder, which is no longer available.  :(  Sad, but you can certainly use any other folder to copy this card.

I used a Balmy Blue card base, with a So Saffron embossed layer mounted to a piece of Very Vanilla.

I stamped the flower from Healing Hugs in Balmy Blue, full-strength, then stamped it again to get a lighter shade.  Hand-cut both of those, and also stamped some leaves...it looks like Pear Pizzazz to me.

I thought I'd post this now, because I've got a BRIGHT card using this same set coming up (tomorrow!) when I demonstrate my July Virtual Workshop.   I love this rose - it's easy to work with.

I finished off the card with a few pearls.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Healing Hugs
Ink:  Balmy Blue, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Balmy Blue, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
Other: Tufted embossing folder, 2" circle punch, Pearls.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment