Sunday, June 14, 2020

Lighthouse Birthday Wishes




This birthday card started out with the stamp that I had on my table.  It's called "Lighthouse", from a company called Our Daily Bread.  I picked it up at one of the stamp shows a few years back.  I really like it, an it's a great size - not overwhelming for the card.

I chose the colors based on the piece of designer series paper that I had left over from last year's Come to Gather pack.  It was a fall-themed pack, but this striped side fit perfectly with what I wanted.  I used Pretty Peacock an Mint Macaron together.

Stamp the lighthouse on a square of Whisper White, cut with the Stitched Shapes dies, then layer that onto some Mint Macaron and Pretty Peacock. 

The "birthday wishes" is stamped on a little strip of Whisper White, and hand-cut the flag tail. 

I double-wrapped some Whisper White Baker's Twine around the layer, before I attached that to the card front with Dimensionals. 

Finally, I added some Glitter Enamel Dots from a couple of years ago.  They were a shade of blue, but them seemed to match these okay, so I went with it.

Kay, I hope you had a nice birthday!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Itty Bitty Birthdays, Lighthouse (Our Daily Bread)
Ink:  Pretty Peacock
Paper: Pretty Peacock, Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Come to Gather designer series paper
Other: Stitched Shapes dies, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Glitter enamel dots

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Don't forget about my June Workshop!  Get your make-n-take kit and a pack of Elegant Faceted Gems this month!







No comments:

Post a Comment