Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Digi colored three ways - Anna printable



I brought another digital printable art file from AnnCorbiereScottDesigns, and it is gorgeous!  This one is called "Anna".  All of her designs include 3 different sized images, with some words.

I colored each panel with different coloring tools, just so I could see the difference.   I printed this sheet on my laser printer, using Thick Whisper White card stock (it's 110 lb. weight).  

Let's start with the slim line card first!  I love this card!  This was my first time using Distress Crayons.  After watching a couple of Tim Holtz's videos, I thought I had a good idea of what to use.  I'm still not entirely sure I did it right though.  I colored in everything with the Distress Crayons, then blended some with an Aqua Painter (waterbrush pen).

I thought I needed to seal it, so I rubbed some Distress Micro Glaze all over it.  It did smudge the colors some, as I smeared the glaze on it...and I wasn't truly happy with that.  The purples look a little muddier than when I started.  I'm pretty sure I should have used a different sealer.  I'll do better next time!

The "hello" was part of the printable as well.  I trimmed it down, and layered it on some of the same colors of card stock.

I also used some new Scallop Slimline dies that I got, from Pink Fresh Studio.  Very cool!

Card stock colors on the slim line card are:  Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Basic Black.

I also splattered some Gold Shimmer Paint on before I mounted the pansy panel.  I may have gone overboard on the splattering, but I couldn't tell until it was dry.  Whoopsie!


Next up is an A-2 size card.  For this panel, I colored everything in with Stampin' Blends markers (which are alcohol markers).   After it dried over night, I went back and added some Clear Wink of Stella to all the flowers. 

I trimmed the panel down when I was finished, and mounted it on a layer of Purple Posy card stock that I embossed with the new Tasteful Textile embossing folder.  It's a cool pattern! 

I wrapped that whole layer around with a doubled up piece of White Polka Dot tulle, and added the greeting.  The card base is Highland Heather.


Last up is the single flower, on an A-2 size card.  I colored this flower in with Zig Clean Color water color brushes.  I added too much color, and then I tried to add a little more water and let it sit over night, to lighten it up some....it worked some. 

I still need a lot more practice with these watercolor brush pens.  It's interesting how the perform on different papers.

After the flower dried over night, I hand-cut it, and gave it a liberal dousing with the Clear Wink of Stella pen.  I love that thing!

I've got a Gorgeous Grape card base, with a layer of the same color embossed with the Tasteful Textiles folder.  I added a large scallop of Daffodil Delight, and a circle of Granny Apple Green.  I embossed the circle with the Scripty embossing folder.  Also added a strip of Daffodil Delight, that I embossed with the Parisian Flourish embossing folder.  Lots of embossing on this card!

The greeting is from Sketchy Flowers, made by Simon Says Stamp.  I gold-embossed that, and punched out with the Story Label punch.  Most everything on this card is popped up with Dimensionals. 

I added some rhinestones to this one, to finish it.


I am truly enjoying the designs from AnnCorbierScottDesigns - and I did buy just about all of them, so there will definitely be more cards in my future, using her images.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Anna (digital from AnnCorbiereScottDesigns), Sketchy Flowers (Simon Says Stamp), Band Together
Ink:  Versamark, Highland Heather
Paper: Whisper White Thick, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Purple Posy, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Other:  Tasteful Textiles embossing folder, Scripty embossing folder, Parisian Flourish embossing folder, Layering Circles dies, Tim Holtz Distress Crayons, Tim Holtz Distress Micro Glaze, Zig Clean Color brush markers, Stampin' Blends markers (various colors), Gilded embossing powder (Brutus Monroe), Vegas Gold Shimmer Paint, Clear Wink of Stella pen, Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle, Story Label punch, Rhinestones.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment