Saturday, June 20, 2020

Celebrate Pride!

Hello Crafty Friends!

Sorry to have missed you last week.  I'm trying to figure out a sustainable schedule for making videos, and still living the rest of my life.  :)  Please bear with me, as I find my groove!

This week I focused on Celebrating Pride.  It's Pride month, so I thought some rainbow cards were in order!


If you didn't catch me live, you can still watch it on my Demonstrator Page, OR you can click the picture below to view it on YouTube.



If you don't care to watch videos, these are the projects that I demonstrated, and more info about each.

One thing you should know is that I changed the colors, when I made the cards in the video.  My samples (below) used:  Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Just Jade, Misty Moonlight, and Rich Razzleberry.

In the video, I switched to a brighter pallette:  Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Just Jade, Bermuda Bay, and Gorgeous Grape.   Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of the brighter cards, and I've already written in them and send them off.

First up is a square card, using the new Loyal Leaves stamp set.  This is a 4 1/4" square card.  I stamped the leaves around each corner, in the ROYGBV order.  The greeting is embossed in black.


Next up, is a slim line card using the same colors.  I thought the speckles made the card too busy, so in the video I left them out - I like it much better with no speckles.  It's cleaner.  Still pretty... I used a new set World of Good for this card.  I like the two different globes. 

I really liked this greeting too - You Make the World a Better Place...



The third project that I demonstrated was the envelope that the slimline card fits into.  I have a PDF in my Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group, in the Files section.  Someone else made a tutorial, and a video, so I put it all into a PDF for easy reference.  It uses one whole 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of card stock to make the envelope.   I used Just Jade.

The slimline card here is 3 3/4" x 8 3/4".  I really like the worlds stamped across this card.

Let's show support of our friends this month, as we Celebrate Pride!


Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!



No comments:

Post a Comment