Monday, June 22, 2020

Celebrate America - Flag cards





I recently bought this flag image from Luisana Lowry.  She now has an etsy shop called, "MyLifeinMyCraftRoom".  I wanted this flag to make just a few birthday and Celebrate the 4th cards.  I printed two copies on watercolor paper, and used two different brands of watercolor brush markers to color in.  Then I printed two copies on Whisper White and used Stampin' Blends to color in.

These are what I ended up with!  GASP!   Pretty, and patriotic, right?


I'll go through each one, starting at the top left.  I don't recall what Zig colors I used, sorry.  I'll list out the supplies below each card.  I'm still not the best color-er in the world, but I liked making these cards.

Happy Fourth card #1:


Stamps:  Number of Years (for the "TH")
Ink:  Poppy Parade
Paper:  Poppy Parade, Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White, Watercolor, Noble Peacock Specialty Foil (Blueberry Bushel print), Silver Glimmer
Other:  Zig Clear Color brush markers, Little Numbers dies, Merry Christmas dies, rhinestones


Happy Fourth card #2:


Stamps:  Droid, please (Ink Road Stamps)
Ink:  Blueberry Bushel
Paper:  Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Red Foil, Noble Peacock Specialty Foil (Blueberry Bushel print)
Other:  Night of Navy and Real Red Stampin' Blends, Hello You dies, Icicle Stickles


Celebrate the 4th card:


Stamps:  Droid, please (Ink Road Stamps)
Ink:  Blueberry Bushel
Paper:  Poppy Parade, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Red Foil
Other:  Night of Navy and Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends, CelebrateYou dies, Icicle Stickles


Happy Birthday card:


Paper:  Poppy Parade, Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White, Watercolor, Silver Glimmer
Other:  Ohuhu brush markers (got them from Amazon), Happy Birthday die, rhinestones


I hope you've enjoyed my flag cards.


Details for my June Workshop are here - there's still time to participate.  I'll close that out on June 30th.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!



No comments:

Post a Comment