Monday, June 1, 2020

Another Graduation 2020 card




I needed one more graduation card this year, so I pulled out some recent purchases to break them in.  Colors are Night of Navy, and Gold.

I started with some background cover using the Label Me Bold set.  That's the patchy parts.  Then I added the graduation pile image from my most recent Unity Kit of the Month, Beginning of Anything.  Embossed that in gold.  I added some watercoloring to the cap/books/scroll - just to drag the color around a bit.

The starbursty images are from the same Unity kit.

Stamp the "congratulations" from Label Me Bold in Night of Navy, and cut and mount on gold and Navy. 

The outside decorative frame is a set of dies that I recently got from Gina Marie Designs.  She's got a lot of interesting layered dies. 

Finish off with some Gold Glitter Enamel Dots.


ConGRADulations again Ronnie!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Label Me Bold, Beginning of Anything (Unity/Kit of the Month May 2020)
Ink:  Night of Navy, Versamark
Paper: Night of Navy, Gold, Whisper White
Other: Gilded embossing powder (Brutus Monroe), Gina Marie Designs dies, Gold Glitter Enamel dots.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment