Monday, June 1, 2020

A Kit In Color - May 2020 Paper Pumpkin




I know it's been a while since I've posted my Paper Pumpkin creations - there's just been so much stamping going on around here!  I absolutely love the bright cards in the May 2020 Kit, A Kit In Color.  It features 4 of the 5 new In colors on the pre-printed card bases. 

I made the cards exactly as they were designed.  The only things I changed were some of the greetings.  The Paper Pumpkin designs have been so great!

Next month's kit is all about #sharesunshine!  It's a box of Sunshine.  Watch the video below to see what the fun is all about!  Sign up HERE by June 10th to get your kit!  (Last month, the kits sold out super early and they could not accept new orders, so the earlier you sign up, the better.)


Have a great week!

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!



No comments:

Post a Comment