Monday, May 18, 2020

Watercolored Lucinda - Second Batch


Yesterday I posted purple flower card that I made from my Lucinda printable art, from AnnCorbiereScottDesigns.  I love these cards!

I'm really happy that all her printables come with the three different sizes/images, plus the greetings.  Here is my entire colored sheet again -


Let's take a closer look at the orange card.  I found some old Tangerine Tango card stock, and I thought that matched the orange very nicely, so I mounted my flower piece on some Basic Black. 

I ALMOST (maybe i did) messed it up - before I mounted it to the black, I thought it would be a good idea to add a Gold border with my Painty Pen.   NOTE TO SELF:  This was NOT a good idea.  The watercolor paper wanted to absorb whatever solvent is in the paint pen.  Almost a catastrophe.  I will not be doing that again.  At this point, I still think it's nice enough looking.

I added some Ripened Pumpkin Nuvo Drops, and the greeting. 


For the slimline card, I just found a pack of Coredinations paper that has a bunch of neutral dots and stripe patterns in it.  I pulled out one of the black and white stripes pieces and cut some thing pieces to glue behind my flower piece.  All of that is popped up on a Melon Mambo card base.

To finish it, I added some Yellow Glitter Nuvo drops, and the greeting.



The greetings for both of these cards come from Taylored Expressions.  I used her Simple Strips Birthday stamps, and the matching Simple Strips die.  I embossed white on black card stock.

If you are dipping your toe into the Digital image world, I highly recommend AnnCorbiereScottDesigns.  Her files are very reasonable, and I really love her art work and style.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Simple Strips Birthday (Taylored Expressions), Lucinda (digital from AnnCorbiereScottDesigns)
Ink:  Versamark
Paper: Watercolor, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Coredinations Neutrals (forgot the maker)
Other:  Simple Strips die (Taylored Expressoins), white embossing powder, Zig Clean Color brush markers (so many different colors), Ripened Pumpkin and Lemon Yellow Glitter Nuvo Drops
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 
Don't forget about my Virtual Retirement Workshop going on through 5/30/2020!  Details are HERE on my blog.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment