Friday, May 22, 2020

Ornate Thanks and Tasteful Touches - fall-ish rainbow


I forgot to post this last week - I love these colors...rainbow order, but fall-ish.  Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Night of Navy, and Blackberry Bliss.

I had a weird chunk of the Early Espresso card stock left over from something else, and it was already embossed using my NEW FAVORITE embossing folder - Old World Paper.  I love that crinkly look!  So I tucked it behind the feathers panel.

The thing I like about the new Ornate Thanks set is the mix of fonts.  There are three of the bigger, bold print sayings, and then a lot of smaller hand-written verses to go along with it.  I stamped in Early Espresso and Night of Navy.

A year ago, I was not interested in feathers.  I don't know what has changed in my mind since then, but I am DIGGING these feathers!  They still remind me of leaves.  :)

I added just two of the Gold Gilded Gems off to the side.  My rule of thumb is to use three of a thing, but these were so big - they really stick up from the card.  I thought three would have been overboard.

I hope you like my "fall feathers" card! 

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Ornate Thanks, Tasteful Touches
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Night of Navy, Blackberry Bliss, Early Espresso
Paper: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Other:  Old World Paper embossing folder, Gold Gilded Gems.
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Don't forget about my Virtual Retirement Workshop going on through 5/30/2020!  Details are HERE on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment