Thursday, May 28, 2020

Tasteful Touches and Wild Rose together



Do you like these colors together?  Rococo Roase, Powder Pink, and Soft Seafoam.   This is a 3 1/2" x 5" note card.  This card was the result of a few leftover bits from other cards....

I had embossed the leaves in gold on the Soft Seafoam cardstock, and cut them out with the dies using the To a Wild Rose stamps/dies.  Then I had a small piece of Soft Seafoam cardstock embossed with the Old World Paper folder...had to use that too.   Finally, I had the Tasteful Touches stamp set in front of me, so I went with it!

The Tasteful Touches and To a Wild Rose stamp sets really pair together nicely.  The frame that I embossed the greeting on is cut using the Wild Rose dies. 

You've got a little tone-on-tone stamping for the background.  Just about everything is popped most everything up.

I finished off with some of the soon-to-be retired Petal Pink shaped rhinestones. I  like them, and am sad that I didn't use them more.  I opened my brand-new pack to finish this card!

I hope you're enjoying all of these samples with Tasteful Touches as much as I am.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Tasteful Touches, To a Wild Rose
Ink:  Rococo Rose, Soft Seafoam, Versamark
Paper: Rococo Rose, Powder Pink, Soft Seafoam
Other: Wild Rose dies, Old World Paper embossing folder, Petal Pink rhinestones, Antique Gold embossing powder (Simon Says Stamp)

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment