Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Mike C birthday card!


I made this for a friend.  His birthday is actually tomorrow, but I sent it last week.  The large navy dotted background is from the Happiness in Bloom Memories & More card pack.  I think it was 4" x 6", and I trimmed it down.   That is mounted on a Gray Granite card base.


I stamped and cut out the boom box from the Free Cake set, and popped it up with dimensionals.   I embossed white on Night of Navy for the greetings, and then hand-cut them.

The layer of Gray Granite is stamped with starbursts and circles from the same Free Cake stamp set - tone on tone.  Meaning, I used Gray Granite ink to stamp on Gray Granite card stock.   Then I die cut that whole bit with a set that I recently got from Gina Marie Designs. 

Finish off with some rhinestones.

No special technique with this card, but I like all the elements.  Hope he does too!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Freek Cake
Ink: Black, Gray Granite, Versamark
Paper: Gray Granite, Night of Navy
Other: Happiness in Bloom Memories & More card pack, Gina Marie Designs dies, Rhinestones.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment