Thursday, May 7, 2020

Basket of Flowers again


My mom needed a card for a friend, so I made this for her.  I went back to the pot of flowers is from Hope in Uncertainty, Unity's Kit of the Month April 2020.  I stamped that first on watercolor paper using a waterproof black ink.  I used Catherine Pooler's Midnight. 

I used my mixed bag of watercolor brush pens, with an aqua painter.  I did use a different batch of watercolor paper this time, and I'm marginally happier with the results.  Still need more practice.  I sped up the drying time with my mini dryer, and then hand-cut the flower pot out. 

I used the Lace 3-d embossing folder on the Highland Heather card stock.  Card base is Gorgeous Grape.  I really like those two purples together!


Flowers and doily are glued right onto the embossed layer, and then the greeting is popped up.

The greeting is embossed in Silver, on Basic Black.  Finished off with some rhinestones.



Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Warmest Regards, Hope in Uncertainty (Unity Stamp Co/Kit of the Month, April 2020)
Ink: Midnight, Versamark
Paper: watercolor paper, Basic Black, Pineapple Punch, Ballet Blue
Other: Gina Marie Designs dies, Copper Nuvo drops, various watercolor brush pens, Aqua Painter.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment