Friday, May 15, 2020

Hospital Donation cards - second batch


You may remember that three or so weeks ago, I found a Facebook post from our local hospital asking for cards so they could give to patients.  The patients are stuck there with NO visitors allowed, so they wanted to give them something to let them know people are thinking about them.

So I sent a batch, along with a note telling the person in charge to let me know if she wanted more, or different themes...whatever she needs.  Well, she reached out!  She asked if I could make some for the new mothers and babies, so I said sure!

I used some old gingham papers that I had, along with this single Teddy Bear stamp.  He's a wooden stamp, and I have no idea where he came from, but he's my go-to for baby cards.  I stamped him in black, and colored in with markers.  Hand-cut the bears, and popped up on some punched out bits.


I know the blue marker that I used doesn't quite match, but it's the best I could do. 

You like?!  I sent them off to her today. 

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Perfect Pairings, bear (unknown)
Ink:  Marina Mist, Pretty in Pink, Midnight (Catherine Pooler)
Paper: Marina Mist, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, baby blue and pink gingham (Close to My Heart)
Other: 2" circle punch, Starburst punch,  Bashful Blue and Pretty in Pink markers, rhinestones.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 
Don't forget about my Virtual Retirement Workshop going on through 5/30/2020!  Details are HERE on my blog.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment