Friday, May 22, 2020

Hooray Grad!


I mailed this graduation card off today, and I'm happy how it turned out!   If you need a quick and easy graduation card - it doesn't get any better than this.

I used the soon-to-be retired set, Label Me Bold, for the Smoky Slate swishy lines across.  Then I filled in with the tiny graduation cap, from an old Paper Pumpkin set called Pocketful of Cheer, March 2016.  I've gotten a lot of use out of this stamp set - glad I've held onto it all these years!  The greeting is from that Paper Pumpkin set as well.

School colors are red and black, so that dictated my ink choices.  :)

I also went back and added some of the little stars (from Label Me Bold), and embossed them in silver.  


Finished off with a few rhinestones.

I hope she likes it!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Label Me Bold, Pocketful of Cheer (Paper Pumpkin, March 2016)
Ink:  Versafine Onxy, Smoky Slate, Real Red, Versamark
Paper: Whisper White Thick
Other:  Silver embossing powder, Rhinestones
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 
Don't forget about my Virtual Retirement Workshop going on through 5/30/2020!  Details are HERE on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment