Sunday, May 24, 2020

Happy Birthday K!


I mailed this off a few days ago, for a special someone's nephew.  He's turning 4, and who doesn't like Mickey???

I'm glad I've got the Birthday Balloons stamps, because I have gotten a LOT of use out of this Mickey head balloon image over the past 20 years.

Colors are Real Red, Blueberry Bushel, and Pineapple Punch.


The number is cut out of Red Glimmer Paper, and is popped up.  I hand-drew the balloon curly cues.

There is also a lot of glitter on the balloons...so everyone who is in the same general area will be sparkly.  :)

Happy Birthday Kid!  I hope you have a great day!


Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Birthday Balloons, Number of Years
Ink:  Real Red, Blueberry Bushel, Pineapple Punch, Tuxedo Black
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Red Glimmer
Other: Large Numbers dies, Dazzling Diamonds glitter
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
Don't forget about my Virtual Retirement Workshop going on through 5/30/2020!  Details are HERE on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment