Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Peep Peep!


Are these CUTE or what???  I found the peep dies from Kat Scrappiness...super cute, and they shipped fast.  These are 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" cards, and the large peep takes up some space.  I cut some out of old Daffodil Delight designer series paper, then others out of card stock.  I used Flirty Flamingo, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, and Gorgeous Grape.  Nice bold, bright colors!

Ran the card stock peeps through with the Dot to Dot and Swirls & Curls embossing folders. 

The background is the ever-versatile Buffalo Check Background stamp.  I stamped it tone-on-tone.    Mount on a layer of Whisper White, then glue the peeps directly to the background.

The greeting is from Eggstra, an Ink Road Stamps set.  I used the retired Oval and Scalloped Oval punches for that. Pop up with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Finish off with some rhinestones!



I sent these off this morning, so I hope whoever I sent them to likes them.  I thought they were fun for Easter. 

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Buffalo Check Background, Eggstra (Ink Road Stamps)
Ink: Melon Mambo
Paper: Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, unknown designer series paper
Other: Peeps dies (Kat Scrappiness), Swirls & Curls embossing folder, Dot to Dot embossing folder (retired), Large Oval and Scalloped Oval punches (retired), rhinestones.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment