Monday, April 6, 2020

Hey Chickie!


I'm mailing out a few Easter cards this week.  I've literally had zero stamping time for the past week, so I was happy to get into my craft room today.  :)

I used the cute little chickie from the Welcome Easter set for this card.  I stamped him in black, colored in with markers, and hand-cut.  I used regular Stampin' Write Markers, but you could also use Stampin' Blends if you like those better.

I punched a 2" circle out of Whisper White, and ran it through the Big Shot with the Coastal Weave embossing folder.  Glue that on to a 2 3/8" Scalloped piece of Pear Pizzazz, and then pop the chickie up on top of that with Stampin' Dimensionals.

The ribbon and designer series paper that I used are retired, and I can't recall the name of the paper.   The ribbon is very thick, so I wrapped it around the white/dsp layer, and stapled it in place.  The staples are underneath where I put the chickie.  Hide it!

Card base is Daffodil Delight.

I added some greetings from the Eggstra stamp set, by Ink Road Stamps.  Stamped in black, and hand-cut.  They are popped up with Mini Dimensionals

I finished it off by glue dotting on some clear sequins that I found in my stash, and then I decided to run the Clear Wink of Stella pen over the chickie.  Twice.  Extra shimmery!



Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Welcome Easter, Eggstra (Ink Road Stamps)
Ink: Midnight (Catherine Pooler)
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, unknown designer series paper
Other: Coastal Weave embossing folder, 1/2" Pear Pizzazz ribbon, stapler, Markers (Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake), 2" circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop punch, clear sequins, Clear Wink of Stella pen.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment