Saturday, March 28, 2020

Happy Anniversary Card


Hubby and I got together in 1990...so this marks 30 years!  WOW. 

I had these strips of the Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Foil papers, so that's how the card started out.  Finished card size is 4 3/4" x 6 1/2"...kind of a weird size - good thing I have an Envelope Punch Board to make any size envelope that I need!  Colors are Pretty Peacock, Old Olive, and Blueberry Bushel.  The foil prints are really cool!

I did a lot of embossing for his card, because these foil papers are so shiny.  I wanted to match the shiny-shiny.  You may notice that I used the large Ampersand embossing folder on the foil layer - it barely shows...so I doubled up and embossed the symbol with a set from Unity Stamp Co, hand-cut it and popped it up.

I needed a "You" and a "Me"...and I found some in an old stamp set, Merry Everything.  I embossed and then just literally cut out what I needed.


Some retired Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta and Gold cord wrapped around the whole front layer, which was also popped up with Stampin Dimensionals.

Happy Anniversary to my Hubby!

Supplies you'll need to create this (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Merry Everything, To Have and To Hold, And All of the Things (Unity Stamp Co.)
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:  Old Olive, Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel, Pretty Peacock, Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Foil papers
Other: Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, Gold Cord, Ampersand embossing folder, Gilded Gold embossing powder (Brutus Monroe).

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment