Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Little Peeps!


The Peeps die set that I got from Kat Scrappiness is a set of two - little peep (here), and big peep (posted yesterday).  Both have stitching around them.  I loved these little guys in different colors!

I didn't emboss the peeps this time.  Instead, I embossed the background paper.  I had an Easter Egg embossing folder (I think from Darice) in my stash, so I used that.  Mounted that on some Whisper White. 

Glue peeps directly to the embossed panel, and then I tied some Daffodil Delight seam binding around the whole bit.  Pop that panel on to a Daffodil Delight card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Dragged out an old set, Well-Scripted, for the greeting.  I stamped that in Gorgeous Grape, and punched out with the Story Label punch.  Pop that up with some more dimensionals.

Finish off with some rhinestones.

**You may have noticed that I'm no longer linking directly to products in my store.  It's quite time consuming to add those links, and I need to use that time to focus on other aspects of my stamping business.  I will continue to link to my store at the bottom of each post.  Thank you for understanding!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Well Scripted
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Gorgeous Grape, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, unknown designer series paper
Other: Peeps dies (Kat Scrappiness), Easter Egg embossing folder (unknown), Story Label punch, Daffodil Delight seam binding (retired), rhinestones.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment