Friday, April 24, 2020

Hospital Donation Cards - first batch


The hospital that my sister-in-law works at asked for cards to hand out to their patients - they're all stuck there with no visitors allowed, and that's got to be hard on them.  I'm putting this first batch of cards in the mail today. 


I tried to make a variety for men and women, but I completely forgot about kids and teenagers.  They've got to have some of those now too, right?  I'm going to try to gear my next batch towards the younger generation...that will be another week or so, before I have more time.

I got 24 cards made yesterday, and the I wrote them all out today.  I sure hope they brighten someone's day!

If you are interested in making and sending some cards to their patients, let me know and I'll forward you the Facebook post that has all of the information (where to send them).

Have a great day!

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment