Monday, March 16, 2020

Unity Birthday Challenge

Over at Unity, they are having a Birthday Challenge this month.  This is the card that I submitted, using a Unity stamp set called Unforgettable.

I love the farm feel to it, so I paired it with a chicken wire embossing folder that I had (I think from Cuttlebug).  I embossed the Crumb Cake card stock with that folder, and then gently dragged my Early Espresso ink pad across the raised bits.  Then I tore the edges, and dragged the ink pad all around the edges.  Mount that on a piece of Real Red card stock.

The animals are mounted on Basic Black card stock, and I stapled a little piece of stretchy red gingham ruffled trim to it.

Kind of simple, but I like it!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Unforgettable (Unity Stamp Co)
Ink:  Early Espresso, Oreo Black (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Crumb Cake
Other: Chickenwire embossing folder, red gingham stretchy ruffle ribbon (no source), stapler, Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment