Friday, March 27, 2020

Daisy Delight Bridge Card


Going back to more of the projects that I made out in Minnesota last fall, I've got this Bridge Fold card to share with you.  Refresh your memory on how to make a Bridge Fold card HERE.   I didn't get crazy with the fancy edges, but you have total freedom to make yours however you like!

I kept mine pretty simple, because I really don't like to putz and fuss with a card for very long. 

I used the Daisy Delight stamp set for my daisies, and Beautiful You for the greeting.

The only tricky thing about this card is that you have to write on the back side.  If I was smart, I would have added a piece of Whisper White to the back - but I didn't. :)  I wrote directly on the Garden Green and sent it out earlier this week!

I like how the Bridge Fold Card stands up like this.

Supplies you'll need to create this (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Daisy Delight, Beautiful You
Ink:  Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso
Paper:  Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Whisper White (I think...could have been Very Vanilla)
Other: nothing extra!

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment