Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Coffee theme tag


I made this today for a tag challenge.  I went with a coffee theme - only because I've had these stamps out on my desk for two weeks now!  This was a very quick project.

I started with a Tim Holtz tag - the manila envelope kind, pre-made.  I used some of Tim's Distress Oxide inks to make the tag.  Sponged all over the tag (Vintage Photo), and also on the coffee cup (Worn Lipstick). 

I didn't have a cream/vanilla marker, but I did just get some Distress Crayons...so I tried that out.  I colored the vanilla topping on and smeared it with my finger.  I'll definitely have to play with these crayons some more.  It's an interesting effect, and I like the color depth that you get.

I ran my Clear Wink of Stella all over the coffee topping, but you can't tell in the picture. 

Finished off with some Rose grosgrain, and Venetian Lace trim.  The Rose was a perfect match to the Worn Lipstick!

Stamps: Coffee Lovers and Stay Strong (both from Unity Stamp Company)
Ink:  Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Truffle (Gina K), Worn Lipstick and Vintage Photo Distress Oxides (Tim Holtz)
Other: Rose 1/4" grosgrain, Venetian Lace trim, Tim Holtz tag, Honey Gold Nuvo drops, Clear Wink of Stella pen.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment