Monday, February 17, 2020

Kerchief Card Kit from Sale-a-Bration


Have you seen the Kerchief Card Kit in the Sale-a-Bration items?  It's free with a $50 purchase (before tax and shipping).  It makes (8) cards - (4) of each color.  

What I am thrilled with, is that this kit is an all-inclusive kit.  Meaning that the kit includes the printed card bases and envelopes, printed die-cut accents, gold foil accents, vellum accents, twine (I forgot to put my twine on the cards), and adhesive (glue dots AND dimensionals!).  All you have to do is assemble.

Product colors are: Balmy Blue, Coastal Cabana, Early Espresso, gold, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Petal Pink, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, white

The pre-printed die-cuts have a nice font.   To attach the vellum to this card, I laid down glue under where the greeting is - so the greeting hides the glue.


On a couple of the blue ones, I flipped the pre-printed greeting over and stamped something myself.   To attach the polka dot printed vellum to the blue cards, I strategically placed several glue dots behind the gold polka dots...self-hiding!


I didn't rush through these, and I think it took me under 2 hours to make all (8) of the cards.  This is a project that everyone can do!

Get your Kerchief Card Kit before Sale-a-Bration ends on March 31, 2020, or while supplies last!  They also make a great gift to send to a crafty friend.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment