Sunday, January 26, 2020

Cat and Dog Love

I made these cards recently as thank yous for on-line orders.  I kept the design the same, and just changed out the punch.  I love the colors and patterns in this See a Silhouette designer series paper pack!

Both cards also have the largest heart cut with the Stitched Be Mine dies.  Then I embossed the hearts with the Tufted embossing folder.

The "love you" comes from the Sweetly Swirled stamp set.   I stamped that on scraps, and ripped the right-side edge.

The only differences are the Cat Punch, and Dog Builder Punch.  The teeny little heart is part of the Dog Builder Punch.  The dog and cat are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.



Finished off with some rhinestones! 

I think these could definitely be Valentine's cards, or just to tell someone you love them.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Sweetly Swirled
Ink:  Early Espresso or Basic Black (I can't remember)
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Early Espresso or Basic Black (I can't remember!), See a Silhouette designer series paper
Other:  Tufted embossing folder, Stitched Be Mine dies, Dog Builder punch, Cat punch, Rhinestones.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment