Sunday, January 26, 2020

Bright Cake


These are some bold & bright colors from the See a Silhouette paper pack!  I used the same papers that I had cut for my Cat and Dog cards - just flipped one around.  So the red background is the back-side of the patterned strip here.

The cake comes from the, Happy Birthday to You , which is one of the $50 Sale-a-Bration choices right now.  I made this card before I got the Birthday dies (which will be available Feb 4th!) - so I hand-cut this one...it wasn't terrible, but I like having the dies!

Colored with a combination of Stampin Blends (Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green), and regular Stampin' Markers (Basic Gray, Real Red).

"so exciting!" comes from the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set.  Stamped it in black, and hand-cut that little piece.

I added some glitter to the cake and flowers, and popped that up with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

Finish with some rhinestones.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Happy Birthday to You (Sale-a-Bration), Itty Bitty Birthdays
Ink:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler)
Paper:  Mango Melody, Whisper White, See a Silhouette designer series paper
Other:  Birthday dies, Stampin' Blends (Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green), Stampin' Markers (Basic Grey, Real Red), Dazzling Diamonds glitter,  rhinestones.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment