Saturday, January 4, 2020

Abstract Impressions Checkbook cover


I remember making these check book covers/inserts in the 17-18 years ago range, and still have a few of my own.  One of my friends requested a new one, and luckily I found a spare clear checkbook cover.  I'm glad she kept it this long, and I was happy to make this replacement for her!

I really want to say that I got the clear checkbook covers from a company called "Stamp On This", but I can't find anything on them now.

Since it's a checkbook cover, I couldn't really get very dimensional with it.

I stamped grass/stems first in Granny Apple Green.  Then added two-step flowers in Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape.

Finally, I embossed the greeting and speckles in Gilded Gold.

I hope she likes it!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Abstract Impressions, Love What You Do
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Versamark
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Gorgeous Grape
Other:  Gilded Gold embossing powder (Brutus Monroe), clear vinyl checkbook cover
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment