Sunday, December 29, 2019

Happy Birthday Sister-in-law!

Today is my sister-in-law's birthday, so this isn't going to make it ON the day....but she'll get it tomorrow, maybe.

I used some 3M Post-it Tape to mask off a strip.  Then stamped snowflakes in Night of Navy and Balmy Blue all over.  Sponge some Balmy Blue when finished.

Pull up the masking tape, and stamp the greeting.  I smudged some ink - which is why I had to go back and stamp some smaller Balmy Blue snowflakes to cover it up.  :(

Finish with some rhinestones, and some sparkly Stickles.  You could also just use glitter, but I'm trying to use up my Stickles.

 
Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Change Can Be Beautiful, Wonder, Holiday Hugs (all Unity Stamp Co.)
Ink: Balmy Blue, Night of Navy
Paper: Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy
Other:  Post-it Tape, rhinestones, Sprinkled Sugar Stickles
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment