Sunday, December 22, 2019

Final Christmas Cards post for 2019

I think this will be my last post before Christmas, so I'm just going to lump all my last cards into this one post.  I JUST finished my cards yesterday, and got the last of them written out today.  They'll be going postal tomorrow morning, and I HOPE they make it...but we'll see.  The sentiment is still there!

So this post will not have complete supplies (as in colors/papers/accessories), but I will provide the stamp sets used, and who makes them.  :)

1.  Cabin in the woods and greeting both from:  All Kinds of Holiday Love, Sep 2019 (Unity Stamp Co.)


2.  Poinsettias from All Kinds of Holiday Love, Sep 2019 (Unity Stamp Co.), greeting from Holiday Hugs, Oct 2016 (Unity Stamp Co.).


3.  All trees from Wonder, Nov 2019 (Unity Stamp Co.), greeting from Holiday Hugs, Oct 2016 (Unity Stamp Co.), dots from Itty Bitty Backgrounds (Stampin Up).


4.  Fleece Navidad (Ink Road Stamps).  The sheep tree and greeting are both included in the set.


5.  Jingle Bells background (Technique Junkies), Handwritten Holidays (My Favorite Things), Peaceful Wishes (Stampin' Up).


6.  Big & Bold Snowflake (Colorado Craft Company).


7. Snowy (Penny Black), Merry Christmas from Fir Real (Ink Road Stamps).



That's it!  Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope you've gotten some ideas for next year's cards!



Happy Crafting,

Toni


No comments:

Post a Comment