Monday, December 16, 2019

Modern Colors for Christmas Trees

You may remember this card from a few of the pictures I took while I was in Minnesota, working on these cards.  I really like modern, non-traditional colors for holiday cards.  Melon Mambo and Granny Apple Green did it for me this time!

I used the Swirls & Curls embossing folder for the background.  Then stamped five of the Perfectly Plaid trees, and punched out with the Pine Tree Punch.  This comes in a bundle, which is what I ordered (save 10% on the bundle!).

"Christmas Cheer" is from the Itty Bitty Christmas set.  I stamped and hand-cut that bit, and attached with glue dots.

I think the front-most plaid trees are popped up with dimensionals, but the others are just glued down. 

Finish off with a few rhinestones!

Don't like the pink?   Re-do this with more traditional colors that you love.  This was a really fast card to make.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas, Perfectly Plaid bundle
Ink: Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
Other:  Pine Tree punch (in the bundle), Swirls & Curls embossing folder, rhinestones.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment