Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Congrats on finishing Nursing School!

In the middle of trying to share all of my recent Christmas cards, my sister-in-law just finished her nursing program.  Graduation is tomorrow. 

Congrats again Erin!

I case'd this card from Pinterest.  I did make the syringe by hand.  Totally hand-cut all the pieces, and glued them all together.  I drew the lines on with a black marker, but I should have used a Sharpie.  When I covered the entire syringe in Clear Wink of Stella, it started to bleed the black marker....crikes!  After all that effort, I couldn't get rid of it.

Hand-cut the nurse's hat and the red cross also.  The cross was kind of a bear, and it's not perfect...but it's done. 

I hope she liked it!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: NONE
Ink: NONE
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Champagne Foil, Brushed Silver
Other:  Congrats die (Hero Arts, has a matching stamp set), Tufted embossing folder, Clear Wink of Stella pen, black marker, Rhinestones.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment