Friday, December 6, 2019

Black Friday Challenge - GDP214 Sketch Challenge


Every year, for the past 15 or so years, several of my friends get together in my dining room and we have our own Black Friday Crop.  A few years back, we started having "challenges".   It's just something to get us thinking, or to use a technique we haven't visited in a while, or focus on a certain type of project.

This year's challenge was a Sketch Challenge.  I pulled this Sketch from the Global Design Project page.  This is GDP214.  The challenge was to make a card kind of following the sketched out design of this card.

We were all working on Christmas cards last week. 

Lori made this snowman card.  I love the colors and the papers she used!


Jamie used some left-over bits from one of her Paper Pumpkin kits to make this beautiful foil reindeer card.


I also used some bits, and stamps, from the same Paper Pumpkin kit.


I hope that we have inspired you to give this Sketch a try in your card making.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment