Saturday, November 16, 2019

Perfectly Plaid is Perfect for Fall


I love when a stamp set can be used for more than one occasion or season.  The Perfectly Plaid tree set really does it for me!  When I first saw it in the catalog, I thought - this one has plenty of possibilities for trees other than just Christmas.  It's all about the colors that you choose!

These are my thank you cards for October and November, so you'll get one in the mail (with an envelope!), when you order from my on-line store. 

I know trees aren't ALL one color like this - but I do not care!  I like these colors, and together they are perfect for an autumn card.

Trees are:  Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, and Old Olive.  You'll notice that I put stumps on some, and not on others.  I like them both ways.  :)

Otherwise, the cards are very simple, and that's what I wanted.  Clean, simple, and autumn-ish.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Gather Together, Perfectly Plaid
Ink: Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Paper:  Crumb Cake
Other:  nothing!
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment