Sunday, November 10, 2019

November Wedding Card #2


Our second wedding reception in November was last night, and it was a great time!  The happy couple got married down in Florida a couple of months ago, so I wanted to create a beach themed card for them.

I had the She Sells Sea Shells Border stamp from Unity that was perfect.   I used watercolor paper, and stamped it in a waterproof brown ink.  Then colored in with a combination of Stampin' Up markers and Zig Clear Color Brushes, along with an Aqua Painter.

I had to use my old faithful Stampamajig to with the Mr. & Mrs. stamp so that I could make it "Mrs. & Mrs.".  I may just cut that stamp apart, so I can more easily customize it.  anyway, I used the stamp positioner and Versamark ink so I could emboss the words in gold.

I dragged the Versamark ink pad down the edges, and gold-embossed that as well.  It's very sparkly and gold!

Finish off with some rhinestones and pearls.


I made the tag by die-cutting the tag from Whisper White card stock.  I have a tag with numbers die set that came with my Tim Holtz Sidekick Starter Kit.  It's just a small die cut machine, like the Big Shot, only smaller.  It's perfect to keep next to my desk, to use for small dies.

I sponging River Rock ink all over the tag.  I stamped some sea shell images from the Seaside Notions set all over, in River Rock ink as well.  Then emboss the Congrats on top with the same gold embossing powder.  Add some rhinestones, and gold cord.



Congrats again to our friends Holly and Allie!  It was a great party last night!


Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: To Have and To Hold, Hey You, Seaside Notions, She Sells Sea Shells (Unity Stamp Co)
Ink: River Rock, Versamark, Chocolate Truffle (Gina K Amalgam)
Paper:  Watercolor paper, Whisper White, River Rock
Other:  Zig Clean Color brushes, various Stampin' Up markers, Aqua Painter, Iridescent colored sequins, Pearls, Gold Cord, Gilded Gold embossing powder (Brutus Monroe), Tim Holtz Sidekick Starter Kit tag die set.
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment