Monday, November 11, 2019

Happy Birthday, Brother


My brother enjoys all things Star Wars, so when I found this Droid Please set from Ink Road Stamps...I had to get it.  I kept the colors similar to R2's - Smoky Slate, Basic Black, and Pacific Point.  Guess I could have thrown a spot of red in there.

I used an old Simple Stripes embossing folder, just to add a little texture, but not so much to take away from R2.  He's the star of this show.

The little "HB2U" came from a set from My Favorite Things, "Bitty Birthday Wishes."  I thought it kind of played on R2D2, close enough.  I stamped those in Smoky Slate, some stamped off for a lighter shade.  I could have stamped the Happy Birthday straighter, but we get what we get sometimes.  :)

Finished with some rhinestones for sparkle.

We're going to dinner tonight, so I hope he likes it!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Free Cake, Droid Please (Ink Road Stamps), Bitty Birthday Wishes (My Favorite Things)
Ink: Pacific Point, Smoky Slate, Midnight (Catherine Pooler)
Paper:  Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Basic Black
Other:  Simple Stripes embossing folder, Rhinestones.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment