Friday, November 22, 2019

Feathers for a Thanksgiving card?


Sure!  Why not?  I was playing with these wooden feathers from the Tags & Feathers Elements - coloring them with Sharpies.  I had 6 of the feathers, so I went full-on rainbow with them.  I love it!

This card is SOOOOO simple!  Color the wooden feathers.  Glue them on to a card front.  Stamp a greeting.

Finished!  My only concern is that I hope the feathers stay intact through the mail system.  Fingers crossed!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: All Kinds of Holiday (Unity Stamp Co)
Ink: Midnight (Catherine Pooler)
Paper:  Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White
Other:  Tags & Feathers Elements, Sharpies in rainbow colors.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment