Monday, October 14, 2019

Pumpkin Friends again


I really love coloring these pumpkins from Pumpkin Friends (from Rabbit Hole Designs), and cutting them out.    I used Stampin' Blends markers to color these guys - Calypso Coral, and Daffodil Delight shades.  Bonus: I was able to use a background piece that I made, when I was cleaning up from another project.  I had pools of ink on my glass mat, which I sprayed with the water bottle and then threw this paper down on it.  OF COURSE I threw it down on the wrong side....the nice side of the stitched rectangle are now on the bottom...DOH.  It's always something.  Anyway, I dragged up some of that ink and let that piece dry.

Then I stamped some random dots with old faithful, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, in black ink.  Some of the bigger "dots" are actually black rhinestones!  I should have taken a close-up photo, but it's already written out, addressed, and waiting on my latest Halloween postage stamps from USPS!

Can you see the texture on the layer of Terracotta Tile cardstock?  I used the Hammered Metal embossing folder, and glued it on to my Basic Black card base with Tombow liquid glue - at a jaunty angle.

I stapled on two bits of Black 5/8" Glittered Organdy ribbon to the ink splashed piece.  There is one staple tacking both of them down, right under the pumpkins.  Add the pumpkins right on top with some Stampin' Dimensionals.

I had some leftover greeting strips from other projects...these are from Taylored Expressions Mini Strips collection.   I added three of those with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.

Finished off with some black rhinestones, and orange dots (Candy Shoppe).

I hope the person who gets it likes it!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Pumpkin Friends (Rabbit Hole Designs), Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Mini Strips - Halloween (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Midnight (Catherine Pooler), Versamark
Paper:  Terracotta Tile, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White,
Other:  Stitched Rectangle dies, Mini Strips die (Taylored Expressions),  Hammered Metal embossing folder, Black 5/8" Glittered Organdy ribbon, Black Rhinestones, orange dots (Candy Shoppe), stapler, Stampin' Blends markers (Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Bronze), Stampin' Dimensionals (regular and mini).
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment