Sunday, October 6, 2019

Gather Together with Painted Harvest

I made this card for a swap.  The swap goal was to use something from the Holiday 2019 catalog, with something from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog.  So, I used the Gather Together suite bundle, along with Painted Harvest.

I love the Gather Together suite bundle, because it has EVERYTHING that I wanted - the Gather Together stamp set, the dies, the ribbon pack, and even some wood bits.  Very cool. 

I stamped and cut some of the pumpkins out with the dies.  I didn't color them, just stamped in Pretty Peacock on Crumb Cake.  Then stamped some of the leaves on Soft Suede, and punched out with the Leaf punch.

This particular pattern from the Come to Gather designer series paper uses this same color palette, and I wanted to stick with it.

A bit of the Crumb Cake 5/8" ribbon is taped down, and then I stamped the words from Painted Harvest. Punch out with the Everyday Label punch.   Use plenty of Glue dots and Stampin' Dimensionals for final assembly.

Finish off with some pearls.

I hope you like it!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Gather Together Suite, Painted Harvest
Ink:  Pretty Peacock, Soft Suede
Paper:  Pretty Peacock, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Come to Gather designer series paper
Other:  Leaf punch, Everyday Label punch, Gather Together Ribbon bundle, Pearls, glue dots, Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment