Sunday, September 29, 2019

Charity Auction basket - with a stamp set and card kit included


I attended a weekend crop with Harbor Scrapbooking last weekend, and they held a charity auction for Tabitha's Backpacks.  Crop attendees were invited to donate baskets for the auction - so this is the one that I put together.    The stamping parts are the Gather Together stamp set, 4 new ink spots, card stock & papers cut and scored, and a printed tutorial to make 8 cards (4 cards, 2 of each). 

I also included two big coffee mugs, coffee, candy & treats, and a candle - all Pumpkin themed - so the package is "coffee, snacks, and cards for you and a friend"  This was my presentation:


These are the cards that I included the materials and a tutorial to make.  All cards used the 4 ink colors that I included:  Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, and Night of Navy. 





I am so happy to share that the charity auction raised $2025 for Tabitha's Backpacks!  That's amazing, and so generous!



Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment