Friday, October 11, 2019

Busy Birthday Card week!

I had to send out FOUR birthday cards this week alone!  Good timing, because I got some new stuff from Unity Stamps that I wanted to play with.  The stamps and the papers are both called "Coffee Lovers". 

I paired with Early Espresso, Petal Pink, Soft Suede, and Balmy Blue card stocks.  I colored the coffee mugs and donuts in with Stampin' Blends.  Ran Clear Wink of Stella all over all of those bits.

For the two coffee mug cards, I colored and hand-cut the coffee mugs.   Used the Stitched Nested Labels dies for the greeting.  Flipped some lace trim behind the coffee mug.  Then punched out some different size hearts from an old punch and Early Espresso card stock.  Covered those with the Wink of Stella pen also.  Popped just about everything up with Stampin' Dimensionals - regular and the new black ones.  Finished off with some small pearls.  Colors here are Balmy Blue, and Early Espresso.


Only difference is the background paper choice, and colors.  Colors here are Early Espresso, and Crumb Cake.


To make the donut cards, I colored and hand-cut the donuts. Ran some Wink of Stella over that.  Stamped the greeting on a strip of card stock, and ripped both ends.  Tied some Petal Pink/Whisper White ribbon around, and popped the donut on top with some dimensionals.  I also added a few pearls to the donut.  Colors here are Soft Suede and Petal Pink.


I love them, and I was happy that I could use these non-Stampin' Up products with my Stampin' Up cardstock, inks, and markers to still get a coordinated look.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Coffee Lovers (Unity Stamp Company), So Hoppy for You (little blue hearts)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Balmy Blue
Paper:  Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue, Whisper white
Other:  Stitched Nested Labels dies, 3-heart punch, Petal Pink/Whisper White 5/8" Variegated ribbon, Lace trim, Pearls, glue dots, Stampin' Dimensionals (white and black).
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment