Sunday, October 20, 2019

Black Cat Halloween


From my last batch of Halloween cards.  I love the Buffalo Check background - it goes with any theme.  This card is pretty simple.  I stamped the Buffalo Check on Pumpkin Pie paper with Pumpkin Pie ink.  Rip the edges down a little bit, and layer on some Basic Black.

I tied a double-length of Basic Black Baker's Twine around that layer.   Glue that to front of my Gray Granite card base. 

I stamped the greeting (Boo Crew, from Ink Road) in black, and trimmed down.  

I used the Cat Punch with Basic Black card stock, and then run through with the Stylish Scroll embossing folder.  That one is really pretty!  I ran a White Shimmer ink cube across the raised parts, but you could use anything shimmery - silver or gold would look great!

My black cat is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I finished it off with some Black Nuvo drops.  I was hunting for my black rhinestones, but couldn't find them. 

Happy Halloween folks! Are you ready for it???

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Buffalo Check background, Boo Crew (Ink Road Stamps)
Ink: black, White Shimmer Delicata
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Gray Granite, Whisper White
Other:  Basic Black Baker's Twine, Stylish Scroll embossing folder, Cat punch, Black Nuvo drops
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment