Saturday, September 7, 2019

To Every Season - Thankful for you



More leaves!  Yes, please!  I just got this To Every Season bundle yesterday, and had this card in my head.  It was a bit more work - I fussy-cut all the leaves EXCEPT for the smallest ones.  The smallest ones has a bunch that comes with the bundle. 

I love that this little set and punches will get me through all of the upcoming holidays, into Valentine's Day!



 I stamped all of the leaves in black, 3 times on Very Vanilla card stock.  Colored in with the regular markers, and hand-cut all but the small ones.  Punch out the small ones.

The words are also stamped in black, and hand-cut.  The greeting actually says, "Thankful each day for you".  I didn't want "each day", so I cut it off.

The background is an old one that I have called "Weathered", but it was close enough to the Crackle Paint background stamp to suit me.  My cracks go the opposite direction, but I'm okay with it.  I stamped Pumpkin Pie on Pumpkin Pie - love the tone-on-tone look.

All of the leaves and words are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals, and then given a swipe with the Clear Wink of Stella pen for some shimmer.  Finish off with some gold sequins.

I hope you enjoy this card.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: To Every Season bundle (with punches), Weathered/Crackle Paint Background
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, black
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie
Other:  Stampin' Write Markers (Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze), Clear Wink of Stella pen, gold sequins, glue dots, Stampin' Dimensionals.
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!



No comments:

Post a Comment