Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Happy Anniversary Bro!

Today is also my brother's anniversary, so I made this 5" x 7" card for them.  I liked the birds on this background paper, so I stamped directly on it.  I colored in the flowers and leaves with Stampin' Blends, knowing that the birds would still show through.

I stamped and colored the same flower stamp on Very Vanilla Thick cardstock, and colored in with the same Stampin' Blends markers (Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, and Rococo Rose).  Cut them out, right on the black outline.  Then pop them up on top of the already colored piece with Stampin' Dimensionals.


When I was finished mounting all the pieces, I gave all the leaves and flowers a generous swipe with the Clear Wink of Stella pen - which was apparently AFTER I took this picture.  Geez.... :(


I used the Merry Christmas dies to cut "Happy" out of some Gold Foil paper.  That is just flat glued to the front of the card.  Then stamp "anniversary", hand-cut it, and pop up with more Stampin' Dimensionals.  Finish off with some Pearls!

Happy Anniversary Brother!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Well Said, We Can Rise (Unity Stamp Co.)
Ink:  Black, rich Razzleberry
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Very Vanilla Thick, Modern Medley designer series paper
Other:  Merry Christmas dies, Stampin' Blends markers (Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Rococo Rose), Clear Wink of Stella pen, Fine-Tip Glue pen, Stampin' Dimensionals.
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment