Monday, September 23, 2019

Halloween Cards 2019

Happy First Day of Autumn!

Some of you may know that I was up in Pennsylvania this weekend, for a 3-day crop.  I did not make one single scrapbook page!  :)  But I did make a bunch of Halloween cards for this year.  I used a lot of different brand stamps that I have recently acquired.

All of the patterned papers are from a single 6x6 pack that I got free from Taylored Expressions - it was part of some ordering special last month or the month before.  I can't remember. 

Under each picture, I'll list the stamps that I used, and also the Stampin' Up colors (paper and inks).


Stamps:  Little Boos (Unity Stamp Company)
Colors:  Basic Grey, Basic Black


Stamps:  Boo Convention (Technique Junkies), Boo Crew (Ink Road Stamps)
Colors:  Black and White


Stamps:  Pumpkin Friends (Rabbit Hole Designs)
Colors:  Black...all other paper are from the paper pack.  Used colored pencils and gamsol.


Stamps:  Hedgehog Hollow Oct 2018 Exclusive set (Ink Road Stamps) - I don't know the name...I call it Creep it Real, in my filing system.
Colors:  Mango Melody, Basic Black


Stamps:  Little Boos (Unity Stamp Company)
Colors:  Pumpkin Pie, Flirty Flamingo


Stamps:  Boo Crew (Ink Road Stamps),  Little Boos (Unity Stamp Company)
Colors:  Mango Melody, Basic Black


Stamps:  Entangled (Unity Stamp Company), Best Witches (Colorado Craft Company)
Colors:  Blackberry Bliss, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
 for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment