Monday, August 5, 2019

Winter Trees


I wanted a snowy forest feel for this card, but I also wanted something clean looking.  So - white and glitter and minimal color!

I started by embossing the background layer with the Woodland embossing folder.   Then I stamped a few sets of the trees from Rooted in Nature, and cut them out with their matching Nature's Roots dies.  Glitter LIBERALLY!

I stamped the "Season's Greeting" from a retired set, Bright & Beautiful, on a 3" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White card stock in Early Espresso ink.  Then I hand-cut the hill.  Flip the piece you cut off over, and it makes two hills.

I glittered just the edge of both hills, using the full-width of my 2-way glue pen.  Arrange your trees and hills how you want.  The only tree that I popped up with a Stampin Dimensional is that one single tree up front.

SO sparkly!  I hope you like it!

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Rooted in Nature, Bright & Beautiful
Ink:  Tranquil Tide, Early Espresso
Paper:  Whisper White (Thick and regular)
Other:  Woodland embossing folder, Nature's Roots dies, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Tombow Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment